Experienced Enterprise Architecture (TOGAF 9.1) Trainer, certified by The Open Group, with extensive experience in the IT industry. Delivered numerous TOGAF training through a variety of settings (Classroom, Virtual and Blended). Passionate about teaching the process and the Framework to participants.
Consults on establishing Enterprise Architecture Practice in a “Quick Start” fashion, including hands-on use of Architecture Modeling tools.
Throughout more than 25 years in IT, managed and led multi-disciplined teams in a wide range of technical development projects in leadership positions with demonstrated success architecting, designing, developing, driving and delivering efficiently and profitably. Effective communicator, collaborator and business oriented project manager.
Certified in TOGAF 9.1, PMP and Big Data Foundation
Training Engagements included training employees in the following industries:
- Oil refining
- Enterprise Architecture & IT Consulting
- Healthcare — Insurance and Pharma
- TOGAF 9.1 Master Trainer, provide TTT (Train The Trainer) sessions
- Experienced in delivering TOGAF 9.1 courses in multiple settings (Classroom, Virtual and Blended)
- Enterprise Architecture consulting based on TOGAF 9.1
- PMP certified project management expertise
- Big Data Foundation Trainer
- Test Manager
- Technical and development liaison
- Mobile expert (GSM/ UMTS/CDMA)
- Expertise in Mobile Certification: PTCRB/GCF/FCC/R&TTE
- Analytical and detailed problem-solver
- Software Team leader
- Embedded Software Development
- Lead, coach and motivate teams